Monday, June 7, 2010

Still Crazy

Tonight marked our first Insanity fit test since starting this crazy workout. I was unsure how I would perform since we did jiu-jitsu first whereas last time we did the test first. I was sure I wasn't going to improve. However, much to my surprise, I did. Here are the numbers after only four days of training:

2nd Fit test
Weight-176 lbs
Awesomeness- 101

Switch Kicks – 115/120
Power Jacks – 30/32
Power Knees – 102/103
Power Jumps – 20/20
Globe Jumps – 6/7
Suicide Jumps – 10/10
Push-up Jacks – 11/12
Low Plank Obliques – 11/16

I'm really impressed with myself. I know they weren't huge improvements but with only 4 days of training and doing jiu-jitsu first (which for most people is an extremely exhausting workout in and of itself) I was sure they would be low. Looking forward to two weeks from today to see a bigger jump in my numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment