Thursday, June 3, 2010

Deep hooks hurt toes

Started the night off by rolling with a couple of the new guys. One of the younger guys seems to have some potential, no technique, but some potential. I rolled with a guy who is new to our class but is a 4 stripe white belt. Whilst on his back with some awesome hooks in I may have inadvertently broke my big toe. If not broke it, I certainly sprained the mess out if it. Either way it's painful.

Tonight marked my 3rd night of Insanity. Our workout this time would be the cardio recovery. This was much less intense than the other workouts we've been doing but it was by no means easy. There was more stretching and yoga as opposed to hard cardio. This was almost as challenging as the regular workouts for me though since it required you to get in various positions and hold them. This was made even more difficult since I felt like my toe was going to snap off. I was surprised that the whole program took more strength than I thought it would. I'll be logging another workout tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment