Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting the Gi's

Jumping ahead about a month. Now that we were sure we were gonna stick with it (and after siging a 9 month contract) Ashley and I each ordered a Gi. She chose the Atama white with pink flags F3. She was about 5'3" and 140lbs. I went with a blue A3 Padilla and Son's mainly after reading this. It did and excellent job of comparing the Atama with the Padilla and Son's. For half the price I couldn't pass it up, especially considering that I may not get that into bjj.
From Cell
From Cell
From Cell


Well, I'm definately in to it and I love my Gi. I remember thinking I cant wait for it to get here. It fit a little big on me especially in the pants, and the belt was short but it worked. BTW I'm 5'7" and 180 lbs. made the first wash in vinegar and cold water hung dry. I made it a point to never put it in the dryer until one day I was tired of it being just a little to big. I popped it in and it did shrink a little. From then on i've had no problems drying it in the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment